This is a simple game for practicing months of the year in English. The intended audience is ESL students who want to study and review months and month phrases.
There are 3 parts to the game. In the first part students are introduced to the months and have to match each month to its abbreviated form. The second part practices the spelling of each month through anagrams. In the third part students have to construct a phrase to match the image.
The months of the year are split into 3 groups of 4. The first group: January, February, March and April. The second group: May, June, July and August. The third group: September, October, November and December.
The game includes a phrase for each month. This is a list of those used:
- In January they celebrate New Year.
- In February he goes skiing.
- In March they have a birthday party.
- In April they walk in the countryside.
- In May he goes fishing.
- In June she celebrates her birthday.
- In July they have a barbecue.
- In August he relaxes on the beach.
- In September she studies in the library.
- In October they celebrate Halloween.
- In November he cycles in the park.
- In December they celebrate Christmas.
Wow this game is a really good practice for ESL 😍
A amazing game to learn english. Good Job!
God for læring!
I love this game it teaches me how to spell I don't know how to spell many things